Do you have a caring nature?
Want to bring happiness to the lives of elderly people?
The Firs Nursing Home is currently recruiting full time Careers to join our dedicated staff team. We provide all necessary training and supporting, equipping our team to provide excellent care for our residents.
THE FIRS NURSING HOME, TAUNTON, SOMERSET
£7.65 PER HOUR – rate increases for weekends and overtime.
37.5 HOURS PER WEEK
We provide appropriate levels of high quality nursing care in a homely, comfortable and caring environment. We provide care for long-term residents and short term rest bite.
General Principles and Aims
- To care for highly dependent people in a way that is appropriate to their physical and mental needs, and continue to care as their needs change over time.
- To provide person centered care that is unregimented, safe, comfortable and homely.
- To support residents to maintain their quality of life, by exercising their rights to privacy, dignity, independence and citizenship, and by stimulating their interests to promote lifelong learning.
- To accept private and publicly funded residents, so that no-one is refused admission on grounds of inability to pay.
- To ensure that staff receive training and support in the job they do, so that they are well motivated and competent.
The Firs Nursing Home is a 40 bed nursing and residential care home for the elderly. Our homes prides itself on creating an inclusive and welcoming homely environment.
All training is provided for our Care Assistants roles.
A full enhanced DBS check is required for all our care roles.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity in care and you’re interested in becoming part of our team, please complete the application form online.